Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions, on www.MyChingari.com (collectively, “Terms”), govern your use of www.MyChingari.com (the “Website”). If you do not understand and agree to be bound by all Terms, do not use this Website. Your use of this Website at any time constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms. “HD Incorporations” (hereinafter referred to as “We”) is a company govern this website, solely and exclusively.
CHANGES: We may periodically change the Terms and the Site without notice, and you are solely responsible for checking these Terms periodically for revisions. All amended Terms become effective upon our posting to the Site, and any use of the site after such revisions have been posted signifies your consent to the changes.
REVIEWS, RATINGS & COMMENTS BY USERS:
Since, “HD Incorporations” provides information directory services through various mediums (SMS, E-Mail, Website, mobile site and voice or phone), your (“Users”) use any of the aforementioned medium to post Reviews, Ratings and Comments about the “HD Incorporations” services and also about the Advertiser’s listed at “HD Incorporations” is subject to additional terms and conditions as mentioned herein.
You are solely responsible for the content of any transmissions you make to the Site or any transmissions you make to any mediums offered by “HD Incorporations” and any materials you add to the Site or add to any mediums offered by “HD Incorporations”, including but not limited to transmissions like your Reviews, Ratings & Comments posted by you (the “Communications”). “HD Incorporations” does not endorse or accept any of your Communication as representative of their (“HD Incorporations”) views. By transmitting any public Communication to the Site, you grant “HD Incorporations” an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, edit, create derivative works from, incorporate into one or more compilations and reproduce and distribute such compilations, and otherwise exploit such Communications, in all Platforms now known or later developed.
You confirm and warrant that you have the right to grant these rights to “HD Incorporations”. You hereby waive and grant to “HD Incorporations” all rights including intellectual property rights and also “moral rights” in your Communications, posted at “HD Incorporations” through any of mediums of “HD Incorporations”. “HD Incorporations” is free to use all your Communications as per its requirements from time to time. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post as Review, Rating or Comments; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity. For removal of doubts it is clarified that, the reference to Communications would also mean to include the reviews, ratings and comments posted by your Friend’s tagged by you. Also “HD Incorporations” reserves the right to mask or unmask your identity in respect of your Reviews, Ratings & Comments posted by you.
“HD Incorporations” has the right, but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any content posted by you as Review, Rating or Comments. “HD Incorporations” cannot review all Communications made on and through any of the mediums of “HD Incorporations”. However, “HD Incorporations” reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor and edit, modify or delete any Communications (or portions thereof) which “HD Incorporations” in its sole discretion deems inappropriate, offensive or contrary to any “HD Incorporations” policy, or that violate this terms:
“HD Incorporations” reserves the right not to upload or distribute to, or otherwise publish through the Site or Forums any Communication which
- Is obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, threatening, or abusive;
- Constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact;
- Slanders, libels, defames, disparages, or otherwise violates the legal rights of any third party;
- Causes injury of any kind to any person or entity;
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent and trademark rights), contract rights, trade secrets, privacy or publicity rights or any other rights of any third party;
- Violates any applicable laws, rules, or regulations;
- Contains software viruses or any other malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Impersonates another person or entity, or that collects or uses any information about Site visitors.
It is also clarified that, if there are any issues or claims due to your posts by way of Reviews, Ratings and Comments, then “HD Incorporations” reserves right to take appropriate legal action against you. Further, you shall indemnify and protect “HD Incorporations” against such claims or damages or any issues, due to your posting of such Reviews, Ratings and Comments “HD Incorporations” takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party on “HD Incorporations” site or on any mediums of “HD Incorporations”.
You further acknowledge that conduct prohibited in connection with your use of the Forums includes, but is not limited to, breaching or attempting to breach the security of the Site or any of the mediums of “HD Incorporations”.
On registration you agree to:
- Make your contact details available to “HD Incorporations” partners, you may be contacted by “HD Incorporations” partners for Education Information through Email, Telephone and SMS, if you do not wish to be contacted, please write to us directly on official email ids mentioned on the website.
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from My Chingari.com or any of its partner websites
- Be contacted by “HD Incorporations” in accordance with the privacy settings set by you.
Guidelines & Restrictions Regarding Materials
- All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, “ Materials”) contained in this Website are provided by “HD Incorporations” or its third party Manufacturers, Authors, Developers and Vendors (“Third Party Providers”) and are the copyrighted work of “HD Incorporations” and/or the Third Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be Copied, Reproduced, Distributed, Republished, Downloaded, Displayed, Posted or Transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of “HD Incorporations” or the Third Party Provider. No part of the Website, including Logos, Graphics, Sounds or Images, may be Reproduced or Retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of “HD Incorporations”. You also may not, without “HD Incorporations” prior express written permission, “mirror” any Materials contained on this Website on any other server.
- Nothing on this Website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of “HD Incorporations” or any Third Party Provider’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses.
- Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download “HD Incorporations” Materials on this Website provided that: (1) both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the Materials, (2) the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non-commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any of the Materials are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences.
- Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by “HD Incorporations”. www.MyChingari.com does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by “HD Incorporations”. “HD Incorporations” is committed to respecting others’ intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. “HD Incorporations” (hereinafter referred to as “We”) may, in its sole discretion, terminate the access rights of users who infringe or otherwise violate others’ intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer for websites that ‘WE’ link to
We use our best endeavors to ensure that the websites we select for inclusion in www.MyChingari.com work, and continue to work properly; that their content remains acceptable and useful; and that their operation will not be injurious to our users’ PCs.
We explicitly disclaim, and will not accept any responsibility for any of the following in respect of the sites that we link to:
- Infection by computer viruses
- Damage caused by downloaded software
- Technical problems, failures and speed of operation
- Libelous or illegal material
- The quality or truth of any material, or advice that is offered
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: “HD Incorporations” expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to www.MyChingari.com, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.MyChingari.com, to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto. MyChingari.com, and any material, information, links, and content presented on the web pages at www.MyChingari.com, as well as any external website and any external material, information, links, and content linked thereto, are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. “HD Incorporations” has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.MyChingari.com. Certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions of implied warranties may not apply to you. MyChingari.com and its internal web pages may be unavailable for online access from time to time and at anytime; there are no guarantees and no warranties of online availability, impressions, and click-throughs. The entire risk as to the performance of, or non-performance of, or arising out of the use of, or the access of, or the lack of access to www.MyChingari.com, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.MyChingari.com, to any external website linked thereto, or to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto, is borne by the user, visitor, customer, or other person.
DISCLAIMER OF ONLINE AVAILABILITY, IMPRESSIONS, AND CLICK-THROUGHS:
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-through of www.MyChingari.com, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.MyChingari.com. MyChingari.com, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.MyChingari.com, may be unavailable for online access at anytime. Advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by “HD Incorporations” before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on www.MyChingari.com. Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. “HD Incorporations” reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason whatsoever.
Payments for the services offered by MyChingari.com shall be on a 100% advance basis. The payment for service once subscribed to by the subscriber is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated. Refund, if any will be at the sole discretion of “HD Incorporations”. “HD Incorporations” offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts.
“HD Incorporations” gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. “HD Incorporations” undertakes no liability for free services. “HD Incorporations” reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall “HD Incorporations” be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
“HD Incorporations” controls and operates this Website from its headquarters in Jaipur and makes no claims / representation that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this Website are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in India and comply with the laws prevailing for the time being in force in India. Disputes if any shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Jaipur.
- This Website could include unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors. “HD Incorporations” and the Third Party Providers may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without any notice. Changes are periodically made to the Website.
- The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website are of a general nature only and are not intended to address the specific circumstances, requirements, or any other needs of any particular individual or entity. It cannot be guaranteed that the material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is comprehensive, complete, accurate, sufficient, timely, or up to date for any particular purpose or use. The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website should not be considered as professional, legal, business, financial, investment, or purchasing advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional). This website is sometimes linked to external websites over which “HD Incorporations” has no control and assumes no responsibility, and are in no way acting as a publisher of material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. Links may become invalid, may expire, or may become misdirected at any time. Links are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily constitute, signify, or otherwise imply an endorsement by, or an endorsement for, or a relationship with, or connection to “HD Incorporations”. The statements expressed on external linked websites are not those of “HD Incorporations”; and users are advised that “HD Incorporations” does not maintain editorial control over external linked websites or determine the appropriateness regarding the material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. “HD Incorporations” has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.MyChingari.com.
- MyChingari.com will have people from all over India using this Website. So in order to ensure consistency in the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms, the Website, and your use of the Website will be governed in all respects by the laws of India.
- These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, additional, or other communications. “HD Incorporations” can modify these Terms at any time without notice or consent by updating this posting.
- In the event any or a portion of the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a Court, such provision shall be deemed amended to be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms are binding upon you and your heirs, representatives, successors and assigns. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these Terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect. No third party shall be a beneficiary of any provision of these Terms, except with the express written consent of “HD Incorporations”.
- The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service.
- Decision of “HD Incorporations” regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- “HD Incorporations” reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this service or any part thereof including charges, at its sole discretion at anytime as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes.
- Your mobile phone number (MSISDN) will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider’s server for SMS Service.
- The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by “HD Incorporations” from time to time.
- This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
- The SMS or its contents once sent for availing the SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- WAP Services enable you to access our Services and to submit and/or receive Content through your wireless Device. Your access to our WAP Services may be dependent on the wireless Device you use to access the applicable WAP services.
- Subscription Services provide you with access to certain Content for a selected period of time, which will be as indicated and chosen by you prior to purchase. The frequency with which you will receive the relevant Content will be notified to you at the time you subscribe for the service.
- You will not post or transmit any content that is abusive, obscene, racial, sexually oriented or against national interest. “HD Incorporations” reserves the right to suspend your account if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found and may further initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you.
- The Service is an additional service offered by “HD Incorporations”. The functions of the Service are dependent on the Operator owning the network to facilitate this service (Operator), for which “HD Incorporations” does not undertake any responsibility for failure of this network transmission or failure of message transmission for any reasons whatsoever. From time to time, “HD Incorporations” may include additional features and services.
- “HD Incorporations” reserves the right to modify/delete the account contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of profile are deemed unfit for broadcast.
- The subscriber must maintain such minimum balance in his/her prepaid account as is specified by “HD Incorporations” for availing the particular option offered under these services. All incidental costs/taxes/levies, if any, related to the VAS shall be entirely borne by the customer.
- The users specifically note and agree that the content and service or part thereof may be varied, added, withdrawn, withheld or suspended by “HD Incorporations” at its sole discretion without prior notice to the users.
- “HD Incorporations” shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of the user using the Service.
- No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances.
- The users shall remain solely responsible for all content, information, data originated from the users and transmitted via the Service (content), and the users shall accordingly indemnify “HD Incorporations” and / or the Operator, against all third party claims relating to the users content or due to the users act, negligence or omission.
- You are bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned herein and as stated on the site.
- Message delivery is conditional to Mobile operator’s technical infrastructure and its network uptime.
- By using various SMS based services from “HD Incorporations” you agree to receive phone calls, messages etc. from “HD Incorporations” and/or its associates tailored to provide with better education and other related opportunities.
- Subscribing or using various paid/free services of “HD Incorporations” on SMS/Voice/WAP either directly or indirectly doesn’t in any manner guarantee the user an admissions.
- “HD Incorporations” and/or its respective suppliers / associates / advertisers / sponsors/ listings/ make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the, “HD Incorporations” sites/services for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. “HD Incorporations” and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement. “HD Incorporations” shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising thereto.
By agreeing to register at “HD Incorporations” Mobile alerts, a user allows “HD Incorporations” to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events or offers regarding careers, admissions, jobs and ancillary services on mobile. This can include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions.
- The subscriber shall be required to comply with all directions/instructions etc. issued by the Company relating to the network, the services and any/all matters connected therewith and provide the Company all other and further information and co-operation as the Company may require from time to time.
- This service is live in India only.
Nothing on any “HD Incorporations” website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of “HD Incorporations” or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
CONTENT AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
MyChingari.com is an intermediary as defined under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
“HD Incorporations” shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on any “HD Incorporations” website, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of non-”My Chingari Multimedia” products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by “HD Incorporations”. All “HD Incorporations” and third-party information provided on any “HD Incorporations” website is provided on an “as is” basis.
Views expressed by the users are their own; “HD Incorporations” does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse in writing to “HD Incorporations”.
“HD INCORPORATIONS” DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES) PROVIDED ON ANY “HD INCORPORATIONS” WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Purchasing and Ordering Disclaimer
MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS:
If you are making important purchasing or planning decisions, whether personal or business decisions, you should look at an actual demonstration model of any product you are considering before making your important purchasing or planning decisions. (Contact a supplier, store, or manufacturer regarding looking at any demonstration units.) All decisions made would be entirely your prerogative and “HD Incorporations” does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or financial.
READ THESE TERMS.
IN PURCHASING A PRODUCT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH THESE TERMS THEN DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER FOR A PRODUCT.
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ENSURE ACCURATE PRICING OF THE PRODUCTS FEATURED ON OUR WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT A PART OR ACCESSORY IS ORDERED AND THE LISTED PRICE HAS CHANGED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED PRIOR TO OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR ORDER.
PURCHASE “AS IS.” YOU AGREE THAT ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED UNDER WARRANTIES, IF ANY, OF THE MANUFACTURER ONLY, AND NOT BY “HD INCORPORATIONS”. ALL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED BY “HD INCORPORATIONS” ON “AS IS” BASIS WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND FROM “HD INCORPORATIONS”.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY; DAMAGE LIMITS.
YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE OF THE PRODUCTS/SERVICES YOU PURCHASE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MYCHINGARI.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU IN RELATION TO THE PRODUCTS/SERVICES, OR YOUR USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS, FOR ANY (1) INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE); OR (2) DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID MYCHINGARI.COM FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT.
You represent that you are not a minor and that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the products you purchase with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without “HD Incorporations” prior written consent.
Use of Website
You represent, warrants and covenant that your use of the Website shall not:
- violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website;
- impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to money laundering or unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous/blasphemous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any information that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that harm minors in any way;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor “stalk”, threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website);
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website; or
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.
- Access data not intended for you or log into server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network;
- Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Providing deep links into this website without prior permission of “HD Incorporations” is prohibited. Extracting data from this website using any automated process such as spiders, crawlers etc. or through any manual process for a purpose which has not been authorised in writing.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- Subscribers shall under no circumstance sublicense, assign, or transfer the License, and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment or transfer is void.
Use of this Website is at your own risk, and the “HD Incorporations” will not be held liable for any errors or omissions contained in this Website. In no event, shall the “HD Incorporations” be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether contract, negligence or any tort action arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the information available from www.MyChingari.com.
“HD Incorporations” may, without notice in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use or access to www.mychingari.com (or any part thereof) and/or take down any content uploaded by you for any reason, including, without limitation, that “HD Incorporations” based on its judgment and perception believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
Users using any of “HD Incorporations” service across the following mediums ie. through internet i.e www.mychingari.com Website, SMS, phone or any other medium are bound by this additional disclaimer wherein they are cautioned to make proper enquiry before they (Users) rely, act upon or enter into any transaction (any kind or any sort of transaction including but not limited to monetary transaction) with the Advertiser listed with “HD Incorporations”.
All the Users are cautioned that all and any information of whatsoever nature provided or received from the Advertiser/s is taken in good faith, without least suspecting the bonafides of the Advertiser/s and “HD Incorporations” does not confirm, does not acknowledge, or subscribe to the claims and representation made by the Advertiser/s listed with “HD Incorporations”. Further, “HD Incorporations” is not at all responsible for any act of Advertiser/s listed at “HD Incorporations”.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
IN NO EVENT SHALL “HD INCORPORATIONS” BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF SUCH USER’S USE, MISUSE OR RELIANCE ON THE PLATFORMS FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, USE, OR DATA WHETHER BROUGHT IN WARRANTY, CONTRACT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF “HD INCORPORATIONS”ARE AWARE OF OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE (OR INABILITY TO USE) OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PLATFORMS, THE MATERIALS OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY, OR THE USE (OR INABILITY TO USE), RELIANCE UPON OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED FROM ANY PLATFORMS. “HD INCORPORATIONS” DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, PRODUCT OR PROCESS DISCLOSED ON THE PLATFORMS OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THE PLATFORMS.
THE USER OF THE PLATFORMS ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS PLATFORMS AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL USERS; IN SUCH COUNTRIES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THIRD PARTY SITES:
MONITORING OF MATERIALS TRANSMITTED BY YOU:
Changes may be periodically incorporated into the Platforms. “HD Incorporations” may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or programs described in these Platforms and the Materials at any time without notice. We are under no obligation to monitor the material residing on or transmitted to the Platforms. However, anyone using the Platforms agrees that “HD Incorporations” may monitor the Platforms contents periodically to
(1) Comply with any necessary laws, regulations or other governmental requests;
(2) To operate the Platforms properly or to protect itself and its users.
“HD Incorporations” reserves the rights to modify, reject or eliminate any material residing on or transmitted to its Platforms that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of the law or these Terms and Conditions.
DELETIONS FROM SERVICE:
“HD Incorporations” will delete any materials at the request of the user who submitted the materials or at the request of an advertiser who has decided to “opt-out” of the addition of materials to its advertising, including, but not limited to ratings and reviews provided by third parties. “HD Incorporations” reserves the rights to delete (or to refuse to post to public forums) any materials it deems detrimental to the system or is, or in the opinion of “HD Incorporations”, may be, defamatory, infringing or violate of applicable law. “HD Incorporations” reserves the right to exclude Material from the Platforms. Materials submitted to “HD Incorporations” for publication on the Platforms may be edited for length, clarity and/or consistency with “HD Incorporations”editorial standards.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms, your violation of any law, or your violation of the rights of a third party, including the infringement by you of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. These obligations will survive any termination of the Terms.